Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gabrielle



Sorry, its been couple of weeks since I last posted anything but I hurt my back and hurinated 3 disk and didnt feel much like playing. I am moving around better now and still have alot pain in my lower back but it is getting better. Anyway here are some new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps that I just got and was just dieing to play around with them. This one is called "Gabrielle" and I just feel in love with her she is so cute. I colored this image with Copic marker, Pink Brads, Pink Rinestones on here bow and the saying came from a Stamp Collection made by Craft Lounge called Fueled by Caffeine. The boarder punch I used is made by EK. I got this paper from Joann's on their last sale it is made by DCWV from the The Glitter Stack. It had alot of really pretty paper in it. I layer some lace over the top of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment