Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Giselle



This is the other Krafting Kimmie Stamp she is called " Giselle" I used and she was fun as cute too. I used Copic Markers to color her and put little pink rinestones on her dress to spice it up a bit. The paper I got from Memories of Time. The saying I used is also made by Craft Lounge its called Fueled by Caffeine. The Boarder Punch I use is made by EK and I use it alot with my cards, I just like how it looks on the card when it is finnished. I layered it with these cute heart buttons that I got from Joann's last sale. Come to think of it I got alot of things that day. They had a good sale and couldnt resist going.

1 comment:

  1. She super cute!!! Great seeing you at the store yesterday..
    Here is the link to Tilda Gathers Straw:
    http://www.dreamcottage.nu/english1/contents/en-us/d1076_01.html

    ReplyDelete